Dewa Athena

Hello everyone!
Today i'm going to tell you about my school year-ly activity called "Dewa Athena". Cool name, right? It is usually held by the 10th grader. Can you guess what kind of activity it is? No? Alright then, i'll tell you. It is a sport championship between classes. There are many types of sport that are played such as football, dodge-ball, basketball, gobak sodor, relay race, badminton, and "tarik tambang".

It was held for 3 days which were on March 25th, Aprtil 1st and 8th. The opening ceremony was on the first day at 7 am. I went to school early that day because my mother had to drop my sisters for school early in the morning. It was about 6.30 am when i arrived at school. I didn't immediately go to Bali field. I was waiting in the school building for my friends first. It took me about 15 minutes until someone came. When the clock finally hit 7 o'clock, we decided to go to the opening ceremony.

When we arrived, there were so many 10th graders with different clothing, based on their classes. Oh, forgot to tell you mine. My class decided to wear maroon jersey with black stripe.Each one of us had our own number on the back of it. Mine was 95. Weird, huh? Don't ask me why, because the answer is secret. On top of the back was our name. It was written "Supri"on mine. It was the nickname my best friends gave me. My best friends got their nickname on their backs too. We were planning on taking pictures of our backs together but we weren't full team. Some of my friends couldn't attend it. Or should i say "most" of them?

The opening ceremony was, as usual, started with speeches. The ceremony was hosted by Fakhry and Rania. After such a long wait, finally the game started. The first game that my class played was gobak sodor. I didn't join the team, so i was just watching and supporting them. Our opponent was X science 8. They were such a good team, which led to our unfortunate lost. Although we were a bit disappointed, at least we had fun.

Although everything seemed to be going on well, there was a bit conflict happened. It was about the relay race. The committee of the event said that we were disqualified because we didn't come to the spot on time, when we actually didn't know that it was our turn. The thing that disturbed us wasn't the fact that we couldn't play, but it was actually because we had to pay for Rp. 100.000 if we were disqualified. Of course we would be mad. Our LO didn't even tell us that we should go to the relay race spot. But luckily we were given the chance to play again. Although AGAIN we lost, it was still much better than paying Rp. 100.000, wasn't it?

The third game that we played was

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Unforgetable Memory

Blue Mountain (My Favorite Place)