Megantara



Megantara was one of a culture festival, that was held by SMAN 3 Bandung.It was held on September 10th this year. I'm going to tell you about my experience in this event. Before i start, i would like tp tell you that i was being one of the models in this festival, so my point of view will be different from others.

In the morning, i was told that the models should already at the spot at 8. I met my LO (if you ask me what is that stand for, my answer is i don't know :v), Raisha. She was a person who responsible for models from my class (Fariz, Hasbi, and i). We were practising walking at school, while waiting our make up artist to show up at 12. I honetly don't like wearing make up, but i have to.

After we finished, we went to Bali field (which was the place of this event being held). We waited at the event organizer's room. We had to be there at 2 o'clock  and joined the briefing. Our turn on stage was at 3.30 in the afternoon. It was hot and boring there. I was relieved when we finally got outside. But i was a bit embarrassed because of the traditional clothes that i was wearing. Not to mention the thick make up on my face. We were walking on a path, in the middle of a crowd, just like a parade. Finally, we arrived at the backstage. I was very nervous there. I could see everyone gathering infront of the stage. Then i realized that i didn't need to be scared, so i just walk calmly when my province was being called.

After we all got our turn to walk, we got off the stage and wait again at the backstage. I was really bored, and couldn't stand my fake eyelashes, so i pulled it off. The other models were also bored like me, so we decided to take a selfie. Here is one of them.
We were waiting until Ridwan Kamil arrived. We went up on stage with him. All we need to do is smiled behind him, while he gave a speech. I was really glad when we finally finished (I was so tired smiling). Then, i changed my clothes with my friends at school. It was already 6.30 pm. After we prayed and bought food (and drinks), we watched the band performed. It was the Changcuters and RAN. It was really great. I sang, danced, and jumped all over like a crazy person. But i'm not embarrassed, because everyone was like that. Here is my fotos and a bit performance of RAN.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Mountain (My Favorite Place)

Last Holiday