Hello ladies and gentlemen!
Welcome to my blog! ^^ My name is Ratna Nur Alifya Taufik, but just call me Fya. I was born in Munchen, Germany. I know it sounds cool but i only stayed there for like a year ._. . I am 14 now, and was born on March 1st 2002. I live in Bandung, in Batununggal Indah V Street number 114. I am a 10th grader at 3 Senior High School in Bandung. It's my first year here, so i can't tell you much about it for now. But one thing for sure about my school, is that you can loose your weight by just study here for a year. (I am not kidding, seriously..)

I have 3 little sisters. They are sometimes annoying but they are cute creatures ^^. My parents are extraordinary. They don't worry much about me unlike other parents. So sometimes i feel a kind of 'freedom' that most teenagers don't. And i am thankful for that :).

My hobbies are reading books, no, novels (i don't like reading school book). My favorite writer is Tere Liye. He is a novelist from Indonesia. Although i prefer english novel, Tere Liye's novels are.. i don't know how to say it.. great? I also like music. If you ask about my fandom, i can't choose. In other words, i am a multifandom. I like western music, but i also like a bit indonesian and K-Pop (but mostly k-pop). If you are a k-poper, and want to know about my main-fandom, it's A.R.M.Y (and my bias is V, FYI). I'm honestly a bit emberassed telling you these kind of things.

I usually don't have time for relaxing. But i still have the time ofcourse -.- . I usually read novels, webtoons, and watch BTS videos in my free time. I mostly spending my free time on my phone, but i don't really use it for chatting or calling or other 'main' purpose of a phone. Many people say that i don't use the phone in the right way. Well, it's true.
 
That's all about me for now ^^

-Fya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Mountain (My Favorite Place)

Last Holiday