World Tournament and Technofest (WTTF) SMAN 3 Bandung



It was on Saturday, 20th of August, 3 days after Indonesia's independence day, when i joined this activity. I was going home (going to TBI actually) earlier than the others,so i can't tell you all of it. Let's start with the definition. You may be curious about the activity like "What kind of activity is that?", "What are we going to do there?", and other questions you may be thinking of. Well, that was the exact same thoughts that i have that morning. I only knew that i would be moving a lot that day because i was wearing a PE clothes.To be honest i was really lazy that morning. I didn't want to go, but everyone said that it 's a must so i just went.

When i came to the Bali field, i felt weird because every girl that used veil were using the white one. And guess what did i wear? Pink! And it wasn't just pink, it was a HOT PINK! I forgot to tell you that we use our own dresscode for each class. But soon after, i easily found a group of pink, which were my classmates (obviously). They gave me a golden ribbon to me. It was also one of our dresscode. We waited there until the event start.

After that, we were divided into groups. My class would compete with our seniors that are in the same class as we do. We had to use english all the time i this event. This event was a game with many posts and each post had a game for the juniors and seniors to compete each others. If we won, we would be given a puzzle. We had to kept the puzzle from the alliens by avoiding their balloons attack. If we got hit, they would take our puzzle. But if hit them, they would give their puzzle to us. It was quiet fun actually. I liked the movie post the best. It was because i like watching movies. If you ask me if my class ever win againts the seniors, the answer is yes. As far as i know, we only won 2 games. And those games were eating and online games. And others (with creative, smart, and inovative games) we lost. Now you know that we only won in games that related to laziness XD.

I went to TBI at 1 o'clock, after the "second rank" game. I don't really remember the rest of the activity. All i can remember is that i was going to TBI (english course, FYI) and study.

I think that's all from me now. Sorry if it was too short because i have other things (homework) to do. See you next time ^^

-Fya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Mountain (My Favorite Place)

Last Holiday